17 November 2010

Cigarette Warning Labels Be Used

I know that large quantities of decadent food isn't good for my body, but it tastes so good! And drinking, well, you can't just have one glass of wine at dinner right?

 

Cigarette Warning Labels Be Used : Health. It's something most of us have but take for granted.

We treat our bodies like trash and then wonder why it's not functioning at optimal levels. I've been guilty of this especially when it comes to eating or drinking. 

I know that large quantities of decadent food isn't good for my body, but it tastes so good! And drinking, well, you can't just have one glass of wine at dinner right? 

Hey, at least I don't smoke. I find it repulsive and the smell disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to this page...
Give Your comment here :