18 September 2010

Victoria Beckham Collection

No fuzz, no spectacle, just an enjoyable occasion to watch the newest creations which Victoria Beckham refers to saying: ” I wanted to focus on shapes and curves and I looked at the art of Brancusi


Victoria Beckham makes a statement with her new collection:” I want to celebrate a woman’s curves. I love a woman’s body and I want to make women feel and look fantastic”, said the ex-Spice Girl on US TV show The View. She seems to be much more interested in fashion than in going back to stage performances. Victoria Beckham turned to a designer career after a successful musical journey with Spice Girls. She now tries to improve her style with every collection she shows off.

As the designer explains, the color palette is of utmost importance as she wants women to feel special and to draw a certain type of attention on what they are wearing. Posh Spice is known to have several bag collections from famous designers. Their value is said to be around 2 million dollars. Although she is very confident in her designing skills and her impact on women, Victoria Beckham wouldn’t give up her favorite Hermes or Birkin Bag:” I have enormous respect and admiration for Hermes. I will not be trading in my Birkin! However, I will be carrying my own line of handbags as well”.

The international superstar presented her collection for spring/summer 2011 this week and the show was opened by a line of handbags. Beckham’s collection is defined by elegance and style. No fuzz, no spectacle, just an enjoyable occasion to watch the newest creations which Victoria Beckham refers to saying: ” I wanted to focus on shapes and curves and I looked at the art of Brancusi”.

1 comment:

  1. Victoria Beckham popularity now bwcome increasingly.. while Beckam going down.. Peace :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to this page...
Give Your comment here :